Sparktel are partnering with a leading Infrastructure Services company to recruit a Wireless Commissioner/PICW. You will lead a 3-person crew on the National 5G Rollout Project along with various maintenance projects. This is a full-time, permanent and direct contract.
*This is essential work and is not affected by current COVID-19 restrictions
- Permanent, full-time, direct contract with guaranteed 5 or 6 days’ work per week.
- Day rate starting from €140 (depending on experience)
- Daily tax-free subsistence
- Overtime rate available.
- Holiday Pay.
- A high volume of guaranteed work available nationwide.
- All work provided to you on your iPad/hand-held device.
- Full back-office support provided.
- Full company training is provided
- New vehicle provided to each team.
- New equipment/tools provided.
- Phone and iPad provided per team.
- All PPE provided.
What will you be doing?
- You will be building/maintaining Ireland’s Wireless Infrastructure in Ireland, predominately the Dublin/East region.
- Commissioning, integrating, and testing telecoms equipment on new build and maintenance projects.
- Working on sites varying from masts, towers, rooftops, pylons, and greenfield sites as required.
- Ensuring the timely and efficient rollout of site builds.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing all work carried out by your team.
- Reporting back to the Project management office.
- Inspecting and testing all equipment before, during, and after build/swap-out.
- Surveying sites and planning out works.
- Documenting all completed works on your iPad.
- Ensuring high quality of work and H&S standards as per company policies and procedures.
What do you need?
- Previous experience working in Wireless Telecoms infrastructure projects.
- Experience and comfort climbing and working at heights.
- Practical knowledge of Radio Frequency principles for working in various locations.
- Flexibility to travel across the country as required.
- Each crew member must have a valid Safe Pass.
- Valid First Aid accreditation for each crew.
- Full Driver’s License.
*Apply as a crew or as an individual and we can create a crew for you.