Sparktel is partnering with a growing Dublin based Infrastructure Services company to employ a Field Project Manager for their Wireless Division. Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked with managing and allocating work packs to Rigging and Commissioning crews for New Build and Maintenance projects across Leinster. The role will be mainly office-based but some fieldwork in terms of developing the teams as well as driving standards around quality and health and safety will be required.
- Manage and coordinate 4-5 field-based rigging teams across new build and maintenance.
- Drive efficiency around the access to equipment and consumables for field-based teams within the specified timelines.
- Develop and implement efficient job packs and work orders as per project guidelines/scope.
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues.
- Report on field-based activities and project progression to internal and external stakeholders.
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress through arranging meetings and customer events.
- Responsible for costs associated with field teams and driving a culture of accountability around managing overheads to ensure profit margins are achieved.
- Assist the commercial team in pre-contract pricing and negotiations.
- Strong technical understanding of wireless network infrastructure.
- Previous experience in managing field teams within the wireless infrastructure industry.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Track record on managing projects as per financial, time and quality guidelines.
- Solid commercial acumen
- Good customer and market insight.
- Salary of €50,000 – €70,000 per year DOE.
- Company vehicle
- Career progression opportunities