Sparktel are seeking Wireless Telecoms Riggers with various levels of experience to work in 3-person crews with some of Ireland’s largest Telecoms Infrastructure Companies. These crews will be working on the National 5G roll-out on both build and maintenance projects. This is a full time, permanent and direct contract. You will need experience of working as a Wireless Telecoms Rigger on an infrastructure build.
*This is essential work and is unaffected by current COVID-19 restrictions!
- Permanent, full-time, direct contract with guaranteed 5 or 6 days’ work per week.
- €110 – €150 day rate (depending on experience)
- Overtime rate available.
- Daily subsistence available.
- Holiday Pay.
- A high volume of guaranteed work available nationwide.
- All work provided to you on your iPad.
- Full support provided in the field.
- Full Network/Company training is provided and fully sponsored.
- New vehicle provided to each team.
- New equipment provided.
- Phone and iPad provided per team.
- All PPE provided to each person.
What will you be doing?
- You will be building/maintaining Ireland’s 5G Infrastructure across the country.
- Installing and removing telecoms equipment from masts, towers, rooftops and pylons as required.
- Running, earthing, and testing feeder, and fibre optic cable for each site.
- Inspecting and testing all equipment.
- Surveying sites and planning out works.
- Documenting all completed works on your iPad.
- Ensuring high quality of work.
- Ensuring high quality of H&S on site also.
What do you need?
- Previous experience working in Wireless Telecoms infrastructure projects.
- Experience and comfort climbing and working at heights.
- Practical knowledge of Radio Frequency principles for working in various locations.
- Each crew member must have a valid Safe Pass.
- Valid First Aid accreditation for each crew.
- Full Driver’s License.
*Apply as a crew or as an individual and we can create a crew for you.